Serves: 4-6 Prep: 30 min Cook: 30-40 min
- ¼ pumpkin, seeds removed, cut into 1 cm slices
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1-3 varieties vegetables, sliced (tomato, zucchini capsicum, broccoli, carrot, spinach etc.)
- 1 cup corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 1 bunch dill, chopped
- 8-10 eggs
- 100mL almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Heat the oven to 1800C.
- In a medium to large casserole dish/pyrex dish, add the coconut oil, pumpkin, onion and garlic – ensure vegetables are coated in coconut oil. Place in the pre-heated oven for 10-15 minutesuntil pumpkin is beginning to soften.
- Add remaining vegetables (mix around to ensure everything is coated in the oil, and spread evenly through the tray) and top with beaten eggs mixed with almond milk and dill
- Return to the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes until the frittata is firm but not overcooked.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before slicing into pieces.
Recipe supplied by Fit and Fresh