Serve: 4 Prep: 20 min Cook:
- 1 cup wholemeal plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ banana, mashed
- 3 tsp light olive oil
- 150 ml water
- 4 egg whites
- In a bowl, mix flour and baking powder together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together mashed banana, olive oil and water.
- Pour banana mixture into flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- In a clean bowl beat egg whites for 2 minutes.
- Combine all mixtures into one bowl.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Spoon ¼ cup batter into pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook for a further 1½ minutes, or until golden on both sides.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
Recipe Supplied by Fit and Fresh Australia