Serve: 1 Prep: 15 min Cook: 15min
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ capsicum, sliced
- ¼ cup mushrooms, sliced finely
- 2 eggs
- 200g shredded chicken (pre-cooked)
- Coat the bottom of a non-stick pan with the olive oil and heat on (medium).
- Add chopped capsicum and mushrooms to the pan and sauté for 60 seconds.
- Whisk the eggs and pour over vegetables in the pan. Cook for an additional two minutes.
- Slide omelette onto a plate, fold in half and serve. (Flip over before serving if you like!)
Recipe Supplied by Fit and Fresh Australia