- 200g Lebanese eggplant
- Olive oil spray
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- ½ cup pitted olives (your choice of type)
- 50g Greek feta, crumbled
- 30g baby rocket leaves
For the dressing:
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp caster sugar.
- Heat a barbecue or grill on medium-high. Cut the eggplant in half, lengthways, and spray with olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper as desired. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl. Cool slightly.
- Add the olives, feta and rocket leaves.
- In a small jug, whisk the olive oil, red wine vinegar and caster sugar to a smooth consistency. Pour the dressing over the salad and serve immediately.
Recipe supplied by Fit and Fresh https://www.fitandfreshaustralia.com.au/