Serves 4 – 25 minutes to prep, 20 minutes to cook.
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 fresh ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 6 fresh coriander leaves
- 310ml (1¼ cups) coconut milk
- 4 (about 800g) chicken breast fillets
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 2 fresh mangoes sliced
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1 red capsicum finely sliced
- 3 spring onions finely sliced
- 1 fresh red chilli finely sliced
- Handful fresh mint
- roasted cashews (handful)
- 1. Bring the stock, ginger,3 coriander leaves and 250ml (1 cup) of the coconut milk to a simmer in a deep frying pan over low heat. Add the chicken and cook for 15 minutes or until the chicken is just cooked. Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes to infuse. Use tongs to transfer the chicken to a plate to cool. When cooled, shred the chicken.
- Combine the lime juice, fish sauce and remaining coconut milk in a small bowl to make a dressing.
- Add the shredded chicken to the dressing and combine with the mangoes, avocado, capsicum, spring onion, chilli, 2 coriander leaves into in a large bowl. Transfer to a platter. Sprinkle with the cashews and the remainder coriander on top.
Recipe supplied by Fit and Fresh Servehttps://www.fitandfreshaustralia.com.au/