By Lynsey Fraser
Health and Fitness Professional/Personal Trainer
This is lower fat version of a creamy Thai style chicken dish, packed full of flavours and easy to make.
Serves: 4 Prep: 30 min Cook: 10 to 15 min
- 500g chicken breast diced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Small piece of fresh ginger grated
- 3 celery stalks
- I red or green capsicum
- I bunch of Bok Choi
- 2 big handfuls of bean sprouts
- Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 a can of coconut milk
- 1 (Big) tablespoon of peanut butter
- Thai spice or seasoning to taste
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan, crush or finely chop the garlic cloves.
- Gently brown the garlic in the coconut oil, then add the chicken breast and cook through gently until coloured.
- Add the chopped veggies and thai spice and simmer until the veggies have softened and the chicken has cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the grated ginger, stir through the coconut milk and then add the peanut butter, mix and stir well to even distribute the peanut butter throughout the mix.
Serve with your favourite type of noodles or rice.