Cream of Zucchini Soup Recipe
Serves: 4 Prep: 10 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 3 medium zucchinis, skin on, cut in large chunks
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan placed over a medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic and zucchinis and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, season to taste with salt and pepper, and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat, cover, and let simmer until the zucchinis are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add the coconut milk and purée in a blender.
- Adjust the seasoning and serve hot.