Serves: 2 Prep: 30 min Cook:
- 2 cups quinoa
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, shredded
- 1 head of kale, cleaned, stalks removed and chopped
- 1 head of broccoli, cleaned, stalks removed and chopped
- 1x TBSP pesto
- ¼ cup goji berries
- ¼ cup flaked almonds, toasted
- Cook the quinoa according to instructions on the packet.
Give the Quinoa 10 minutes to slightly cool and combine with the spinach, kale and broccoli.
- Stir in the pesto and combine well.
- Sprinkle the goji berries and toasted almonds on top and serve.
Recipe Supplied by Fit and Fresh