Serves: Makes roughly 800g – serving size is ¼ – ½ cup.
- 4 cups activated buckwheat (loving earth brand)
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ½ cup linseeds/flaxseeds
- ½ cup pepitas
- 1 cup chipped or shredded coconut
- 2 cups of your preferred mix of superfoods (e.g. goji berries or white mulberries)
- cacao nibs, macadamias, (optional)
- 1-2 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a large airtight container or glass jar and shake to combine.
- Store in the cupboard for as long as it will last you.
This can be served as traditional muesli with your choice of milk and some fresh fruit (e.g. sliced apple, blueberries or pear). You could also serve it on top of some natural yoghurt.
Recipe supplied by Fit and Fresh