By Rosemary Marchese
Editor, B.A. Applied Sci (Physiotherapist)
Multi Berry Smoothie
This recipe is a winner with the kids and super simple to make!
Serves: 2 Prep: 5-10 min Cook:
- 150 g (1 cup) frozen mixed berries (frozen just makes it more icy cold)
- 1 heaped tablesppon of unsweetened acai berry powder
- 1 table spoon of LSA (linseed, sunflower and almond)
- 250mL (1 cup) coconut milk
- 250 mL (1 cup) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 vanilla pod, split and seeds scraped
- 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons of flaked almonds or oats to serve.
- Blend together and serve with the flaked almonds or oats on top for that extra goodness.