Prawns with Asian Greens
Serves: 4 Prep: 30 min Cook: 8-10 min
- 500 g prawn cutlets, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 8 stems broccolini
- 8 stems fresh asparagus peanut oil, extra
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, roughly sliced
- 150 g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- ⅓ cup chopped coriander
- Combine the prawns with honey, garlic and oil and marinate for 20 minutes.
- While this is marinating, steam the broccolini and asparagus in a separate pot.
- Heat a little peanut oil in a wok and stir-fry the prawns quickly until they have just changed colour (they will turn pink when cooked). Remove prawns from the pan.
- Heat a little more oil and stir-fry the onion for 2 to 3 minutes. Toss in the bok choy and snow peas and stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the extra honey and soy sauce, lime juice and coriander.
- Return prawns to the pan and stir through quickly, before serving.
Recipe supplied by Fit and Fresh Australia