Roasted Red Capsicum and Basil Chicken
Serves: 4 Prep: 15 min. Cook: 45 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, butterflied
- 2 roasted red capsicums, sliced into 2.5 cm pieces
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 bunch of fresh basil, sliced
- 1 tbsp Italian herbs
- olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200 C.
- Grease an ovenproof dish.
- Season each butterflied chicken breast with the Italian herbs, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Top each chicken breast with roasted capsicum, onions and basil, and bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
Recipe supplied by Fit and Fresh Australia