Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon Recipe
Serves: 2 Prep: 10 min. Cook: 8 min.
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices smoked salmon, chopped (or better still, use fresh salmon and cook it yourself)
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- fresh chives, finely chopped
- olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, coconut milk and fresh chives. Season to taste.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and add the eggs.
- Scramble the eggs while cooking.
- When the eggs start to settle add the smoked salmon and cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Serve with extra chives sprinkled on top.