Serves: 4 Prep: 20 min. Cook: 4 to 6 hrs
- 1.5 kg sweet potatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic, minced
- 5 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup coconut milk
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients except for the coconut milk in a slow cooker.
- Season everything to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Puree everything until smooth using a blender or an immersion blender.
- Add the coconut milk, give everything a good stir, and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Adjust the seasoning and serve warm.
Recipe supplied by Fit and Fresh Australia