Tuna Tartare Bites Recipe
These little awesome snacks are packed with nutrients. Plus they are super easy to make. Great as an after school snack too! Tuna is really well known for its high levels of omega-3 fatty acids. It’s also a star player in reducing the risk of cardiovascular problems. Cucumber is packed with vitamins and helps to keep you hydrated. This is a hit snack!
Serves: 2 Prep: 20 min.
- 225 g tuna, sushi-grade, diced
- 1 tbsp green onion, diced
- ¼ cup homemade mayonaise
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce or Thai-style chilli sauce (optional)
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 cucumber, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 nori sheet, minced (optional)
- sea salt
- Combine the tuna and green onion in a bowl.
- Add in the mayonnaise, Sriracha (if using) and garlic, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss everything gently.
- Scoop some tuna mixture onto each cucumber slice.
- Garnish with minced nori and serve.