By Rosemary Marchese
Editor, B.A. Applied Sci (Physiotherapist)
Become a contributor for The Fit Busy Mum
Got an inspiring story? An awesome workout? We’d love to hear from you! The Fit Busy Mum has a ‘can-do’ approach to life and we aim to inspire busy mums to lead the fittest life possible within the realms of the life they choose to lead.
If you think you’ve got the magic to inspire then put together:
- The title of the article
- A blog of approximately 500-800 words or a workout with all instructions for the workout and location for the images
- JPEG images must be 1000(w) pixels x 667 (h) pixels are required for the article (each image no larger than 2MB).
- 150 word bio, including your expertise, experience and qualifications
- A headshot of yourself – JPEG Image must be 500 pixels (w) x 500 pixels (h) (each image no larger than 500kb)
- Your website and social media links.
Please note that we reserve the right to:
- Only accept blogs that are complete with ALL IMAGES ATTACHED IN ONE EMAIL. Do not send more than one email for your article.
- Expect that the location of the images within the article be clearly stated within the word document and highlighted in yellow.
- Accept only word versions of the blog. No PDFs accepted.
- Use the article at any point in time from the moment of receipt by email. The blog may be used across social media and website platforms at our own discretion
- Tag or mention you as the author of the article
- Never use the article
- Expect that the article belongs to The Fit Busy Mum Pty Ltd and Rosemary Marchese Pty Ltd and that the article should not be published by you or any other party.
- Expect that you would share the link to your article from The Fit Busy Mum website to your social media platforms
- Proactively engage with The Fit Busy Mum in a positive light so as to empower and inspire busy mums!
“Mothers are inundated with information on how to regain or attain fitness, strength and health. Rosemary’s advice is effective, safe
“Rosemary Marchese is a leading fitness expert who walks her talk and sets a great example for women balancing work,
“Rosemary Marchese is a highly respected and professional leader in the fitness industry. Her publications have been the backbone of
“Rose, a health and fitness professional with 20 years experience and also a busy working mother of three, offers simple